I’m excited to be a panelist on Representation in Romance Novels: Introducing New Voices at the Frankfurt Book Fair this year. Along with three other debut authors, we’ll discuss our writing journey and how romance has inspired us to reach our goals and dreams.
The panelists for our New Voices discussion are:
- Elizabeth Kahn of Romance Sparks Joy is our moderator
- Stacey Agdern, author of Miracles and Menorahs
- Marcella Bell, author of Stolen to Wear His Crown
- Thien-Kim Lam, author of Happy Endings
- Denise Williams, author of How to Fail at Flirting
No, I’m not traveling to Germany. The panel is all virtual. The panel is on Friday, October 16th at 5PM CEST, which is 11AM Eastern time. (Use this site to convert to your time zone.)
The event is free and open to everyone. You’ll need to register in order to receive the Zoom link for the panel.
Other Representation in Romance panels at Frankfurt Book Fair 2020
In addition to the New Voices panel, there will be three more panels about own voices and representation in romance. They’re all free, but you’ll need to register for each on individually.
- Representation in Romance Novels: Celebrating Authors and Characters of Color
- Representation in Romance Novels: Highlighting LGBTQ+ Writers & Stories
- Representation in Romance Novels: Exploring Body-Positive Love