Are you ready for your TBR list to explode?
In honor of Asian Pacific Islander Heritage Month, I and my fellow Asian Pacific Island 2021 debut authors have combined forces to give one lucky reader a copy of all of our books!
Yes, one person will win all 10 of the following books
- The Rules of Arrangement by Anisha Bhatia (e-ARC)
- The Tiger Mom’s Tale by Lyn Liao Butler (signed paperback)
- Reset by Sarina Dahlan (signed physical ARC)
- Never Saw Me Coming by Vera Kurian (signed hardcover)
- Happy Endings by Thien-Kim Lam (signed paperback)
- Arsenic and Adobo by Mia P. Manansala (signed paperback)
- Dava Shastri’s Last Day by Kirthana Ramisetti (signed physical ARC)
- Betting on a Duke’s Heart by Royaline Sing (signed paperback copy OR e-book)
- The Donut Trap by Julie Tieu (signed physical ARC)
- A Lowcountry Bride by Preslaysa Williams (signed physical ARC)
How to enter 2021 API Debut Giveaway
To enter, use the Rafflecopter form below (if you can’t see the widget, refresh your page):a Rafflecopter giveaway